heres looking at you

Thursday, April 16, 2009

ramblings

I have got so much done at work, not ahead but sure not behind either.Still dealing with grumpy people but praying helps alot.
I went over to my friend Trish's house and laughed so hard and had such a good time . I learned how to flock........yeah and it turned out really nice to. I am doing a bunch of atc now and they are looking really really good. Kind of on a time crunch but they will be done . Sure not going to send ups this time.
Its spring brk here and the kids are out of school . Kind of feel bad because my kids are stil going to the school everyday for daycare. But I gotta work. Plus my wonderful husband stayed home yesterday with them so they wouldnt have to go atleast one day. He is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am blessed in so many ways. I have wonderful kids and a amazing husband. I am a working mom but was blessed to be able to stay home when my kids were little. I love love to craft when I get the chance. I am a Fiskateer. Which is the bomb diggity. Its such a great thing to be a part of.