heres looking at you

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Rants ahead I'll be postive later.

I am so looking toward Friday . I am so so ready for the weekend. We do have plans for all weekend but hay who doesnt. I am just ready to be away from work, and grumpy people.
I really never worked in an office setting before and I really do consider myself a people person, but Oh my goodness I never realized how much stress it is dealing with a bunch of women. Most of my stress comes from the peeps I work with. Thats just crazy . Sorry just had to vent. Check back and I'll be postive then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am blessed in so many ways. I have wonderful kids and a amazing husband. I am a working mom but was blessed to be able to stay home when my kids were little. I love love to craft when I get the chance. I am a Fiskateer. Which is the bomb diggity. Its such a great thing to be a part of.